Functions and Role
Plan, execute and monitor various engineering/construction project
Sanctioning Building Plan
- The document needed in time of submitting the Building plan are:
* * * In case of demolition, one copy of Declaration in Non-judicial stamp paper of Rs.10.00 must be submitted.
- One attested copy (photocopy) of the Parcha.
- One attested copy (photocopy) of the Registered Deed.
- One attested copy (photocopy) of Mutation Certificate.
- One attested copy (photocopy) of present Municipality tax payment receipt.
- Four copies of site plan.
- Four copies of proposed building plan after sanction of site plan.
- One copy of Calculation Sheet above G+II.
- In case of Additional Construction, one copy of Structural Certificate (Above two stories)
- The following documents must be submitted in case of Apartment:
* * * In case of above G+IV, only site plan will be approved by the municipality after getting final certification of MED.
- Soil Test Report from Recognized Firm.
- Safe Design Certificate from Structural Engineer.
- Original copy of the No Objection Certificate issued by Fire Brigade must be produced and submitted upon request.
- Rules implied by the Government must be followed strictly in case of Apartment.
- The paper of the agreement between the Land Lord and the Developer must be submitted with the commercial and rental houses.